It was 1998, and we were both film students; I was a junior, and he was a grad student. We met on the first day of classes in the spring semester, because we were in the same class, and he was being obnoxious (as he often is) and I wanted to show him up (as I often do).
We’ve been together twelve years as of this writing, and married for seven. He’s my best friend in the world, and I can’t even imagine what my life would be like without him.
- pde5inhibitor likes this
- faysbook likes this
- thesizeissue reblogged this from museumoffatlove
- tomhardies likes this
- candicemon likes this
- mymilkspilt likes this
- artadaykeepsthecraziesaway likes this
- great-brittany likes this
- analogiswarmer likes this
- heyfatchick reblogged this from museumoffatlove and added:
- debbipete likes this
- museumoffatlove posted this